Thursday, May 14, 2015

Good thing in bad thing

GOOD THING IN BAD THING

       could you tell me what is the meaning of the word good thing for you? and how about bad thing?. i believe that you are always faced with these two things in your life time. people also use color to show which color is for good or bad, but i really want to know what they took to make their decision?. however, in this blog i will share my opinion about what is good thing and bad thing for me.Also, i will show you that there are good thing in bad thing.



Family is one place that i have faced with something that i called " good and bad ". sometime i did not understand with my family, sometime i fight with them ( i mean my younger brothers) and try to be winner. when these things happened i believe that no body in family feel good and this i call " bad things ". we do not talk with each other because we feel mad and think that we are not wrong. However, we still talk, play and love each other. i do not have reason why we still talk with each other. maybe because we are family. But, when that situation finished there are something we can learn with it. we talk together what we have done, we say sorry when we feel sorry. nobody right and nobody wrong, we just have reason in ourselves and we explain them to make everyone understand "why we do like that". when every things ok and we understand together, we feel happy, feel comfortable that i call " good things". all bad things happened there are lesson for everyone to learn and realize.


7 comments:

  1. I've been through both good and bad thing in my life and i discovered myself now. Some people always lied when they did bad things or some are just being bad to save someone they love. That's why i describe people as the grey color. Most of the people did bad. All of the people around the world, no matter how good they are, they must have been through all of the misery. For those who are bad, they might still have something good deep down inside their soul. In my opinion those people are " GREY " for all of my reason.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. for me i don't think it is " grey color " because grey is we use black and white mix together and we can not tell which one white or black anymore. like we talk about good and bad, if these things mixed we can not know which one good or which one bad. but in these we still know which one we call good and which one we call bad :). thank you for your comment hope you still follow my blog

      Delete
  2. You have an interesting topic here Marina ! Anyway, I wonder if you guys sometimes see bad thing in good thing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, i also would like you to share your experience about good things and bad things. so, if you do that we will have something to talk and share our opinion.

      Delete
  3. I found your topic is very interesting!! Actually, i am one of many people who care about this thing, "life." I will definitely follow your post!! Wait to see your perspective about life!! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for follow me and i hope you will share something about you or your opinion about this topic.

      Delete
  4. In my own thinking I have tried to remove 'good' and 'bad' completely. Of course, when I am speaking casually, I still use them all the time, but I think I would express myself better if I were more specific. Using good and bad, in my mind, leads to violence and judgement instead of understanding. But these categories seem to be part of being human.

    But I know what you mean entirely, there is something to be learned from all experiences. There are things that are very important to me, and because they are important to me they can cause me pain. Being a teacher is actually one of those things. Your example about family is excellent, it really shows what you mean and helps people understand the complexities about life. And who knows, something that seems terrible at first may end up creating the situation you need the most. There is a story in one of my favorite books about just this: http://ymaa.com/articles/stories-proverbs/blessing-in-disguise

    I don't think what happens to you, or what your final goal is, is what is most important. To me, it is how you understand and react to what happens to you, and how you go about getting to your goal that is most important. I try to be in the habit of noticing that life is beautiful. It's not always easy. What do you guys think?

    ReplyDelete